Asin Blue Jeans


















Tags: Latest hot hot Asin photos, latest Asin stills, hot hot Asin pics, Asin biography, Asin filmography, Asin latest love stories, Asin recent gossips, Asin hot hot images, Asin latest wallpapers, Asin hot images, Asin desi hot photos and more..

The pretty actress also points out that she is a very private person and doesn’t like her life being written about. Asin Thottumkal states, “I’m not much of a party-goer, though I do love to hang out and chill with my friends at home. I don’t drink or smoke, so it is pointless for me to go to a club. However, if it is a friend’s party or a film-related event, I do attend.”

Asin was earlier gossiped with Salman Khan, her pair in London Dreams that they are in a relationship which she clearly denied not just once. Now, it's the turn of MS Dhoni who's reportedly stayed in Asin's home until mid-night just for watching cricket on television.